LIFE-STYLE FURNITURE only works with high-quality materials and offers a 5-year warranty on its Sunbrella fabrics regarding UV color fastness. Sunbrella has more than 5 decades of experience in the development of performance outdoor fabrics and offers water-repellent material with the highest color fastness. Furthermore, these materials are mold, chlorine and salt water resistant and they are easy to maintain.
All our furniture hulls are extremely strong and can survive every storm, snow and hail storm or tropical summer. All our garden furniture is equipped with a unique water drainage system and an air ventilation system, whereby the air, as it were, blows right through a piece of furniture. Our undercloth is water and air permeable, so that all furniture can ventilate well. This is important for the drying time of the furniture.
- Aluminium: highest quality aluminum
- Frame: unique drainage system, air ventilation system, water permeable
- Foam: sensational seating comfort
- Maintenance: stains are easy to remove with the maintenance cleaner.
- Protect your furniture annually with our impregnation spray to extend its life. You apply a new protective layer yourself.
- Hygiene protection: Safe for your health. Our fabric is specially treated with a product for hygienic protection. This product inhibits microbial development and mold stains.
- High UV protection class. Our fabric has undergone high quality testing and evaluation by an internationally recognized research center
- Our fabric is carefully processed and has undergone a special treatment to reduce the dust absorption of dirt and stains. It keeps the fabric clean, fresh and new.
- Strong color fastness to artificial watering.
- An environmentally friendly product, thanks to the 100% solution dyed yarn, a coloring process that takes place in an environmentally friendly way. Our fabric is also 100% recyclable.
- Resistant to UV damage and fading. Perfect for all outdoor applications.
- Oeko-Tex certified. Oeko-Tex is the world leader in the field of ecolabel for textiles. Our fabric is free of substances that can be harmful to people and the environment.
Our outdoor fabrics are tested according to the one and only test method for outdoor use; BS EN ISO B04. This test method not only tests the color fastness and UV resistance of the fabrics, but also the weathering process. Since outdoor fabrics are exposed to severe weather conditions all year round, this is the only standard that shows that the fabric remains beautiful and fresh for years. In addition, the fabrics also have all the other necessary properties for outdoor use, such as water and dirt repellent, chlorine and seawater resistant, mold-free, etc. And of course we also think about the environment during production; our fabrics are Oeko-Tex standard 100 certified and are recyclable. These excellent properties make these fabrics the best choice for our lifestyle furniture!
All our products are maintenance-friendly. If desired, you can spray the furniture with a high-pressure cleaner (in the correct setting) and clean the furniture with bleach, so that it is spotless again. By treating the furniture annually with our impregnating agent, you extend the lifespan and apply a dirt- and stain-resistant and water-repellent layer.
Teak is a beautiful, characteristic type of wood from the teak tree that mainly grows in Indonesia. Teak has a moderately coarse to coarse grain and the color is light brown to golden brown. Because the wood often contains oily substances, the surface of teak feels a bit greasy and soft. Teak is a compact and fairly hard type of wood that is ideal for outdoor use. Teak furniture can be left outside all year round. The wood ages beautifully with warm, grayish tones.
Regular cleaning of teak
During the off-season, weekly cleaning is best done by wiping your furniture with a soft hand brush and cleaning with mild, pH-neutral soapy water and a microfiber cloth or sponge. Always wipe in the direction of the wood grain.