LIFE-STYLE FURNITURE IS PART OF D2C
Design2Chill respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your data to make all requests as quick and easy as possible. Voor het overige zullen wij deze gegevens uitsluitend gebruiken met uw toestemming. Design2Chill zal uw persoonlijke gegevens niet aan derden verkopen en zal deze uitsluitend aan derden ter beschikking stellen die zijn betrokken bij het uitvoeren van uw aanvraag.
Design2Chill uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- If you place a quote or order, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details to process your request and to keep you informed of its progress.
- With your permission, we use your data to inform you about the development of the website and about special offers and promotions. If you no longer appreciate this, please let us know by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you respond to a promotion or competition, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this data to carry out the promotion, to announce the prize winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
Design2Chill does not sell your data:
Design2Chill will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make it available to third parties involved in processing your request. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
Design2Chill is happy to send you personal and relevant information. We prefer to do this by e-mail, as this works quickly and easily and less postal shipment or printing results in lower CO2 emissions.
You can receive the following from Design2Chill via email:
- the Design2Chill newsletter
- commercial information
- service information
- our quotations, order confirmations and invoices.
You can always unsubscribe from the Design2Chill newsletter and/or commercial information via: email@example.com.
You cannot unsubscribe from service information during the performance of our services. This information is about the services we provide for you, or about the associated invoices that you receive from us.
Processing personal data:
You can submit a request to Design2Chill regarding the processing of your personal data. Simply send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org and state in this email what your wishes are with regard to your data. Once we have processed your wish, you will receive a confirmation email from us.